Do you want to join a team of professionals creating the next big mobile hit? Do you want to work for a small startup and take part in crafting its future? If so, then Boomlagoon is the place for you!
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Boomlagoon is a mobile gaming company focused on making character-driven free-to-play games. Boomlagoon is backed by London Venture Partners, Northzone, Inventure, 360 Capital Partner and Jari Ovaskainen, and comprises games industry veterans from companies including Rovio, Digital Chocolate, Housemarque and Recoil.
We're looking for an experienced game developer to join our team, to help create our next mobile title.
We expect you to:
- Write understandable, clean code.
- Be able to effectively debug code, be it yours or someone else's.
- Have an understanding of technologies used in games.
- Learn new technologies and techniques quickly.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be resourceful and able to come up with good solutions (but not be afraid to ask when you don't know!).
- Be able to estimate tasks and communicate progress to the rest of the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the programming languages and tools that you use.
You should have at least a few years of experience in the gaming industry and good communication skills. Experience specifically with Unity, C#, iOS and Android are a plus. Released games, free time projects and any other portfolio pieces are a huge plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as stimulating work and skilled teammates. Interested? Apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a CV, and if you have a portfolio you can link to we'd really appreciate it.